With COVID-19 changing things in today’s world we have had to postpone opening the pool. However, the HOA hopes to have an announcement soon about the pool opening. Once procedures are in place, all 2020 pool rules will be posted here.
To enable everyone to enjoy the pool, it is asked that everyone help keep the pool area clean by picking up after yourself, and even others. If you see some garbage inadvertently left behind by somebody else, please pick it up and throw it in the trash. Do not hold the pool access doors open for anyone you don’t know. All Paces Clubs residents should have their own keys to access the pool. It is also expected that everyone will be courteous to each other and exercise common sense in and around the water.
The following are some standard guidelines that should be adhered to.
- Pool hour are 7:00am until 10:00pm
- Pool use for residents and their guest only.
- Children UNDER the age of 15 may not swim without an adult 18 or over
- Please shower before entering the pool; limit showers to 2 minutes
- No smoking in pool area
- No glass in pool area
- No pets allowed in pool area
- Only pre-school children allowed in the wading pool
- Children with a flotation device must be with an adult
- No diving
- Limit rough play in pool especially around small children
- Only soft-made toys allowed in pool
- Children not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper
- Persons with open wounds are not permitted to swim
- No spouting of water or blowing of nose in pool
- When leaving you MUST remove your trash and put down umbrellas
- Any person(s) not adhering to these rules may lose pool privileges per the Paces Club HOA